- Lean and Six Sigma Online Learning
- Item Level Inventory Management Series
Item Level Inventory Management Series
In this series you will learn about Item Level Inventory Management. You will learn everything you need to know about Inventory Management at the Item Level and Much, Much More. With the purchase of this Resource you Will Receive Lifetime Downloads. That's right! Everytime the content is updated, simply come back and download the updates. In addition to that, each module is linked to an absolutely free YouTube video that you can watch to streamline your learning and help you grasp information at a deeper level. Simply click on the header and you will be redirected to the video.
More Information On This Series
The following is a list of the current resources included in this series. Regular updates will occur as content is produced. Remember, your purchase includes lifetime downloads of the resource and 2 videos are released every week on YouTube until the series is complete. You can find more free content by subscribing to our YouTube Channel.
- Introduction to Item Level Inventory Management Series.
- Introduction to Risk Pooling and Inventory Costs.
- What Costs are Associated with Inventory?
- What are Item Costs?
- Introduction to Inventory Holding Costs.
- Introduction to Capital Costs.
- Introduction to Storage Costs.
- Introduction to Risk Costs.
- Introduction to Ordering Costs.
- Joint Replenishment.
- The Costs of Inventory Stockouts.
- Considering the impact of inventory costs.
- What is Economic Order Quantity?
- Explaining Economic Order Quantity.
©2015-2021 Lean Strategies International LLC.