50% preshrunk cotton, 50% polyester, jersey knit, unisex shirt Polo Shirts
What does that symbol mean? One of our favorite questions to answer is, what does that symbol mean? The symbol you see Cameron wearing in almost all online videos is the Japanese symbol for "Sensei." The symbol was selected to honor some former sensei who helped Cameron discover his passion for continuous improvement. Now you can get your own Lean Strategies International LLC. polo to wear. Polo's are available with the Sensei symbol or custom embroidery.
- 50% preshrunk cotton, 50% polyester, jersey knit, unisex shirt.
- The 50% polyester Dry Blend fabric keeps your shirt from showing moisture.
- Cotton blend is soft and gentle on the most sensitive skin.
- Sporty Look.
- Wood toned buttons give this shirt a profession appearance.
- Double-needle stitched hemmed shirt bottom ensures good construction and longevity.
- Sizes are screened on the inside, no itchy tags.
- Three-buttons in a gentle wood tone for a professional presence.
Embroidery Can be done on different locations. After your order is placed Lean Strategies International LLC will coordinate details. Lead times will be submitted during coordination. Items that are in stock will not include setup fees.